Beet Salad Medley
- First thought that comes to mind: Made these for Father’s Day last year and they were a hit!
- Great for: Vegetarian salad minus the prosciutto crisps
- Inspiration: Produce in season right now
- Tips & Tricks: Beets are so easy to roast. Clean them, drizzle olive oil on them, wrap them in foil and stick them in the oven for 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Recipe on how to roast them coming soon.
- Pairs well with: Goat cheese and crackers
1 cup of chopped golden beets
1 cup of chopped red beets
1 cup of cherry and golden tomatoes
¼ cup of Edamame
1/2 bag of spring mix
Vinaigrette Salad dressing:
6 tablespoon of olive oil
4 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of mustard
A couple pieces of prosciutto crisps. Recipe Here
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk the olive oil, lemon, and mustard together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble the beets, tomatoes, edamame and salad greens.
- Drizzle half of the vinaigrette and assemble the salad on plates. Reserve the remaining salad dressing on the side or for later use.
- Place a couple pieces of prosciutto crisps on top.