Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs
- First thought that comes to mind: I’ve been making scrambled eggs the wrong way this whole time.
- Great for: Breakfast, brunch, dinner….
- Inspiration: Gordon Ramsay’s you tube video
- Tips & Tricks: “Treat it like risotto”- Gordon Ramsay
- Pairs well with: Great on their own but the creamy eggs work great on a nice piece of toast.
1 tablespoon of butter
2 tablespoon of crème fraiche
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon of chives
1 piece of toast
- Crack the 3 eggs in a pot. Do not season the eggs at this moment.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Place the pot on medium high heat. Start whisking the eggs with a spatula for 30 seconds. This should be the first time you start whisking the eggs. Do not whisk the eggs prior to putting the pot on the heat.
- Take the pot off the heat and continue whisking for 30 seconds.
- Put the pot back on the heat and whisk for 30 seconds. Continue doing this repetition for 3 to 4 times.
- The eggs will look creamy and should look slightly underdone; this is when you know it’s done. The eggs will continue to cook in the pot due to the residual heat. When I first made this dish, the eggs looked different than the eggs I normally make. These eggs look slightly underdone but I promise they’re not!
- Add in the crème fraiche and whisk.
- Season with salt and pepper and add in the chives.
- Enjoy it with a nice piece of toast.