Easy Chicken Brine
- First thought that comes to mind: To marinade or to brine?
- Great for: Anything chicken. Use this for oven roasted chicken, pan grilled chicken, bbq chicken etc…
- Inspiration: The quest for perfect juicy chicken every time
- Tips & Tricks: Add herbs such as thyme, parsley or rosemary to give it a different flavor
- Pairs well with: Not really sure anything pairs well with brine but the chicken goes great with everything!
4 cups of water
2 tablespoon of salt
2 tablespoon of soy sauce
2 teaspoon of olive oil
*This brine is good for about 2 chicken legs or 2 chicken breast. Multiply as needed
- Mix all ingredients together until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour into a plastic bag and add in your chicken. Place the chicken in a bowl and back into the fridge.
- Let the chicken brine in the mixture for at least an hour and up to overnight.