Sweet Healthy Kale Apple Beet Juice
- First thought that comes to mind: The weather is getting warmer, I better start eating healthier
- Great for: Brunch
- Inspiration: Farmers Market at the Ferry Building (San Francisco)
- Tips & Tricks: You can juice the entire beet, including the leafy green tops
- Pairs well with: Tuna melt sandwich
1 beetroot (including the leafy green top)
5 kale stems
- You will need a juicer to make this recipe.
- I like to refrigerate all my ingredients before hand so the juice is chilled. Wash all the ingredients. For the beets, I like to soak and wash the beetroot in a large bowl to remove all the dirt and sand. Cut the ingredients in half if they will not fit into your juicer as whole.
- Add all the ingredients into the juicer.
- Voila! Healthy and Tasty juice to serve either as a meal or with a meal.
- *After juicing, if you notice that the pulp still remains damp you can re-juice the pulp a second time.