Toast to the Crab Appetizers
- First thought that comes to mind: Hmm.. next time maybe I should bake this in a bread bowl
- Great for: Appetizers
- Inspiration: Costco
- Tips & Tricks: “Don’t eat too many… you’ll get full from the appetizers”
- Pairs well with: White wine
Sliced baguette in ¼ inch slices
Store bought Artichoke dip
Canned crab (I used the one from Costco)
- Drizzle olive oil on the sliced baguettes.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes at 375F degrees.
- Mix equal part crab and equal parts artichoke dip. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice if needed.
- Spread the mixture on top of the baguette slice and broil for 1-2 minutes.