Stock not Broth
- First thought that comes to mind: What’s the different between stock and broth?
- Great for: Deglazing pans
- Inspiration: My leftover chicken bones from the leg quarters. Rotisserie chicken bones work great for this too!
- Tips & Tricks: Freeze small portions in ice trays and use it to deglaze pan sauces
- Pairs well with: Everything
Leftover Chicken Bones
- Combine all ingredients in a pot. Fill with cold water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat so it is at a simmer.
- Simmer for an hour uncovered.
- You can add any leftover vegetables you may have in the fridge.