Shrimp Guac Made Fancy
- First thought that comes to mind: Yum, guac!
- Great for: Appetizers that look fancy
- Inspiration: Boiling Crab’s whole shabang sauce
- Tips & Tricks: Can definitely be made ahead
- Pairs well with: A nice cold beer
½ red onion (chopped)
Squeeze of Lemon Juice
2 tablespoon Olive Oil
2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
2 tablespoon Minced Garlic
Pinch of Old Bay Seasoning
Pinch of Paprika
Pinch of Red Pepper
Pinch of Sugar
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Pepper
- Mix shrimp with the seasoning and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until shrimp turn pink.
- Assemble Guacamole by mashing the avocados and chopped red onions and lemon juice together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish guacamole with shrimp.