Who doesn’t like a breakfast burrito!!
- First thought that comes to mind: Bacon!
- Great for: Lazy Sunday mornings
- Inspiration: Leftover tortillas
- Tips & Tricks: Baking bacon on a rack is quick and fast way to cook a ton of bacon at a time
- Pairs well with: Mimosas… why not?
5 pieces of bacon
Gordon Ramsey Egg recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay bacon pieces on a baking sheet. A baking rack will be better but a baking sheet will do just fine.
- Bake bacon for 15 minutes until crispy.
- Warm the tortilla in a pan and assemble the eggs and bacon in the tortilla wrap.